2010/02/07

[NEWS]Seungri "I'll be a good friend with (SNSD) Yuri"

Categories: , ,


BIGBANG SeungRi made a committment that he will be a nice classmate to SNSD Yuri.

SeugnRi gave the interview in BSX CF shoot on KBS 2TV The Entertainment Relay which aired last night (02/06) that

"I'll go to the same class with SNSD Yuri" and he promised that "I'll be her good friend." 

SeungRi and Yuri will attend Chung-Ang University in the Faculty of Theaters together.

"I haven't  told her yet.So,to Yuri my freshman friend,we'll be a good friend with each other.See you at the school.Bye."

Seungri also firmly said that "I'm excited for going to the college and my life at the university."

Via 빅뱅 승리 “유리에게 책임지고 멋진 남친 만들어주겠다”

XOXO

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

blog comments powered by Disqus